Friday, September 23, 2011

Wall ride Wednesday. Except it is Friday. No fucks are given.

So I had some photos left in the chamber from the Wisconsin/Florida summit, and since I had today off due to the kids being out of school...UPDATE.

This picture has a lot going for it. Good guys, obvious warm weather, and A CAT.


DO NOT HACK THIS DUDE'S FACEBOOK. EVER.


So, comparing and contrasting in these next two. In one, a 19-year-old ripper from Florida, in the other an aging father from Tennessee. The commonality? That wall. That is about it.



A week later, Corey and Jon rode the same wall, which for some reason hasn't been sessioned by us as much as it probably should have...



Back to the Florida guys...Trey just goes high on everything in the world and has the most hairless chest I have ever seen in person. I think my 5-year-old has more body hair. Full disclosure- my son also has a prehensile tail.


Brien is simultaneously one of the saltiest and one of the most positive guys I know. He's actually warming up for a wall ride over a vent on the wall, but I liked the look of this one. Earnhardt bike on the wall instead of into it.


I'm gonna finish it off with one more shot of Trey Jones. Kids should buy Shadow Conspiracy stuff just because he rides for them. This is a slightly different pic than what was up on the Cult site. It still makes me feel like a pussy.

No comments: