Friday, June 1, 2012

Try, try again.

Getting a photo CD from Walgreens is nice and easy, but I feel like I should be able to use this scanner better than I have been. This is a shot I took of Matt Green that I had posted already, but this one is scanned from my negative, so I wanted to see if there was a difference. I think there is, but then again I am sort of biased.

Also, really stoked to read the Garrett Reynolds interview where he makes mention of the five-pound-frame issue and how lighter than that can cause problems. I hope the pendulum stabilizes a bit after swinging back to a reasonable weight for a frame. 

The Albion is really killing it right now. The only thing really holding it up is the writing style of Steve Bancroft. But even then I think there is an air of "what the fuck is that dude gonna write this issue that will be over the line?" So maybe that is working; British tabloid style, as it were. 

Any ways, the rain has let up and the sun is shining just a bit. Let's go see what's up...

No comments: