Saturday, November 8, 2008

The photographer's curse...

I find that I am not seen in many of the events of my family's life...because I am usually the one documenting it. This is okay with me, it's part of the job, I suppose. I guess in the end, I have the master copies of the memories that I capture. Take that!

Aidan William joined the party yesterday. 8 pounds 1 oz. of pure baby awesome. He reminded me of my great grandmother...



Dad's don't get enough pop on days like this. So props to my brother-in-law who helped make the little guy...


Aidan joins a family festooned with women. He will undoubtedly seek solace in his uncle Stephen...


Planets aligned?


And for Mica...my Christmas list...

50mm goodness
black pedals please
cranks in black
vans size 12
T shirts. I trust your judgement. (Terrible One)
A belt.
Because you love me

1 comment:

micasue said...

I want to hold a baby! He's adorable.
I like them best when they're fresh!