Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do I have to have a title?

I don't know. I can't be clever all the time. Sometimes I just want to show the pictures that I have taken. It was two days or so before Christmas and we had this oddly okay day...temps in the 50's and whatnot. I was feeling it, so I went to the park. No other riders were there; just a handful of skaters and myself. Then this dude walks up and drops in and I can tell that he is a ripper. He introduced himself as Brian, so I figured it out pretty quick. Brian Hunt can ride bikes. He said DK or Orchid might be interested in the pics, so I sent them along. I dunno if they will get used for anything or if posting them up means that they totally won't use them, but I wanted to share. Plus Tom said to do it. I just do what he says because I am pretty sure he's a good shot.




2 comments:

bk said...

love that 1-handed x pic.

Stephen said...

yeah dude, that is my favorite one of the bunch for sure.