Saturday, March 10, 2012

A guy from Tennessee goes to Texas.

It's been done to death. So much so that my fair state's nickname is based on the proclivity of our denizens to volunteer to go places and kill foreigners. Mica and I are heading down for some SXSW fun and so that I can go ride the ramp that my dollars helped fund. hahaha.

Anyways, I found a flash drive that had some pictures I took while on my last jaunt down there so I felt like posting them up since, undoubtedly, I will be taking some more.

Brian Hunt riding 9th street. Brian is such a nice, rad dude that I am compelled to overlook the fact that he rides for D fucking K.


This guy, this guy sent me a box filled with old National Geographics and a season of Renegade, among other things.


This time, I will get a picture with Tom.

No comments: