Tuesday, June 1, 2010

School's in.

I started my summer classes today. All online stuff, so I hope I can handle it okay. I have in the past, but it gets progressively more difficult, which I suppose is the point. I'll have to write a short story by the end of the month...no idea how that is gonna pan out.

Recently, I was afforded the opportunity to contribute to the Least/Most site via an interview with Bobby Fisher. As I have some pretty good access to ol' Bob, it was easy to compile and Bobby was glad to do it. Go over to Least/Most and check it out if you haven't seen it already.

Anna's last day of school passed recently and she pulled in quite a few awards. Garrett went to the ceremony with us and displayed some pride in his sissy. He is pretty set on going to the same school as her, so we'll see what happens.


Tim Lewis tried the new line at Bigfoot, but the results were...a case study in not being ready. CASE STUDY. See what I did there? God...shoot me.


I left this shot of Adam off of my last post. It was decent. I can't wait to get over that jump. Two in the line down...two to go. The eight pack will be slain this summer.


I am thinking about posting a bike check later on this week. Self-indulgent bullshit, I reckon.

No comments: