Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Now's when you question the questions.

At times I feel like I am the worst father in the world. This morning was one of those times. Garrett is screaming, Anna is stepping on his hands and spilling chocolate milk on me while she cries, and I just want to disappear. I am sure that is normal, right? It is normal to just want everything to go away sometimes? I mean, that is why they made those Calgon commercials back in the day, right? I feel like an asshole this morning.

Mica tried to help me last night. She's so awesomely good and great. And I didn't even mind helping her jump start her car. But she's got an oil leak. She needs a new auto. And I will have a phone for her soon.

In the midst of all the crazy of the last little bit, Garrett and I had a little moment of happiness together. He likes to pose...

1 comment:

micasue said...

omg--look at those teefers!!!

thanks for saying nice things about me! and you know that everyone gets sick of their kids from time to time!
How very normal of you! awwwww....