Thursday, February 7, 2008

These eyes. Are crying.

Sup? So, the skatepark has been open for about a week and I have reached the conclusion that I am 32 years old...but I am not actually in that bad of shape. I have seen some people out there that I went to school with and they were rougher than 10 grit sandpaper. However, there were a couple of dudes that I schooled with that were shredding like old times. Hats off to those guys.

I spend most of my time riding the bowl there. I can't tell you properly how much fun it is to drop in and whip around that thing going as fast as my body will sort of let me. Every day I go, I get a little better. It's nice. I finally got some decent pics tonight. The first offering is of my friend Josh. He is funny as hell and a really awesome guy to ride with. He is also pretty damn good.



The second is of an old skating friend, Mike. He might be a little older than me, but the guy blazes around the pool like a bat out of hell. Mike was rad back in the day and he is rad now.



I have, unfortunately, come to the conclusion that about 60% of the BMX'ers at the park are fucking retards. Hopefully they'll get better.

No comments: