Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vanity fare...

Today you get a good dose of me. I made Corey take some pics of me riding today and I like how a couple of these jibs turned out, so here we go. Also, there is a mirror picture of me as I tried to figure out if I got my sensor cleaned enough on this camera. I do not recommend doing this. It is a pain in the ass and in the end, you might wind up ruining the damn thing.

Sensor clean! Mirror, not so much!


Over the hip on an autumn day. The leaves holding on the the trees seems to be a metaphor for old men clinging to their youth. Maybe I read too much into that.


Once I clear the hip, I go right into this double peg grind. Every time.


I tried to figure out why I like riding so much while I was heading into work the other day. I mean, here I am, thirty-three years old and I still participate in an activity that is dominated by the young.

The answer...aesthetics. I just like the way a bike looks. The way the clothes look. The way the photos look. I am sucked into it all. I plan on exploring in depth later on.

Just to show that I am not a narcissist...


Mica is watching "Final Destination: 3"...

Fuck.

5 comments:

micasue said...

Final Destination 3! I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed in the ending, but maybe I had my hopes too high.
I think you look hawt in all your pictures.
I love you, and I had fun this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one when it came out.

I'm glad you liked the photos I took, I don't think I have taken a single photo of anyone riding the bowl or really much of the park at all with my own camera...

Perfect weather predicted for the week! BMX, clothes, photos all the good looking stuff here we come!

Taylor said...

when are you moving to the mountains to live off of the land to complete your 'look'?

Stephen said...

Tater, if I had the know-how to live off the land, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Maybe that isn't a crazy idea!

*strokes beard*

*winks at a bear*

micasue said...

I think you look hot (as previously mentioned) AND let's get a wood burning stove.