Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stolen bikes, broken bones and soup...

The boys had their bikes stolen the other night. I got them back...partly because I am awesome and partly because kids can be really fucking stupid. When I recovered the last bike, I told the kid that if they stole from my house again, I would cut his fucking hand off with a saw. Bill the Butcher, baby.

Ocean will not be able to reap the benefits of my bike recovery for a bit though...


I took some BMX pics the other night. Both boys are named John.





My neighbors needed some ethernet cable made. I made them some. They gave me soup and beer.

Trade rules.

1 comment:

micasue said...

awww, you're my hero!

I can't believe you got the bikes back.

Poor Ocean. He looks so cute in that pic with his sad little arm.

I love you!