Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flash? Who needs it?

Day two of the park being shredded to bits by foreign invaders. Unlike Iraq, we welcomed our new BMX overlords. So much stuff went down that I didn't even photograph...Joe West and Joey Hill were just nuts. My flash batteries died like a dog so I just cranked up the ISO to 1600 to see what happens...a little noisy, but not terrible. I was pleased.

Joe West rides for Profile and totally killed the bowl. I imagine the severity of the beating was not unlike the one Charles Martel leveled upon the Moors in the 8th century. (Western Civ humor!)



Joey Hill is from Cincy and doesn't strike me as the sort of guy that loves Skyline Chili. Good. That stuff is nasty. Well, it is.


This is my playground...that I now feel very inferior in, mind you. But nonetheless, I will ride it and try to go faster and higher.

1 comment:

corey m said...

i always have to work on the nights stuff happens... AND I DON'T EVEN WORK NIGHTS!!!!!!

these are good, especially small you can't even see the noise...