Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kentucky keeps us apart.

Ohio and Tennessee are separated by the absolute hell hole known as the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I am not 100% sure what it means to be a commonwealth state, but I am sure it is something stupid, because Kentucky sucks. I could look it up, but I am gonna just talk about these guys from Ohio for a moment. They came down to scoop me up for a trip to Florida, but before they did, they rode the local Knoxville skatepark. I have nothing bad to say about any of these men, except for Kyle. That long legged dick crushed me in the back seat on the way down.

Tyler Pollari, tire slide in the pool where bikes are not allowed. Interestingly, that was not a rule made by the city, it was made by the local gnargoyles. Almost no one rides it anymore. The paint-stenciled sign prohibiting bikes has almost totally faded.

TylerPKSP

Kyle and his long-ass legs in the same bowl. I hear that they call him "One-hitter Kyle" because he was such a prolific pitcher in his high school days.

KyleIKSP

Johnny Del Balso lives that Dew Tour life. He's about it. Don't let him fool you. I watched him in an edit recently and he did a flair. Only Dew Tour bros do flairs. 

JohnnyDKSP

I got a new camera (D7000) so maybe I will give video a try. As soon as winter stops being a bipolar weirdo, we'll holler. 

1 comment:

Badvibebmx said...

I need to get rid of the Bucky Lasek helmet. That's the last dewtour straw