Sunday, December 23, 2007

Company mandated seafood and shipping boxes.

Friday night, the company that I work for had their "end of year celebration" which is code for "Christmas party". Due to rules and regulations, they can't call it that. But I am calling it that. We met downtown and I ran into Anna in the Square, which was awesome. She was down there with her girl scout troop to do some caroling. She stopped the manic running about long enough for me to take her picture in front of the tree. She's looking more and more like her mom...


Mica went with me and was dressed waaaaay nicer than I was. She looked stunning, actually. I looked like a...well...a washed up 32 year old BMX'er. Sweet as!


While the kids were caroling, I took a picture of the group. See if you can spot the reasons why the file name of this pic is "fuckinghilarious.jpg"...


Anyways, the seafood that we had was really good, but it was not so good on my stomach later on. I am getting all old and shit. Nothing sits well on my stomach anymore. The ladies at Anna's after school care were all, "you look like you are losing a lot of weight. You should eat more." I tried. And I felt like I was gonna die a little. I actually think I could maybe stand to lose 10 more pounds. Just 10. But I might need a haircut...


My mom sent presents via UPS the other day and I let Garrett have the box she used for shipping, since it was huge. He loves it. Kids need less toys and more boxes, I think. I don't want to be a materialistic asshole role model for my son. Hopefully, I am not. I think I am raising him okay...


Anyways, Merry Christmas. If you get a chance, check out "Don't shoot me Santa" by The Killers. It is my new all time favorite Christmas song.

No comments: