Saturday, December 1, 2007

Seasons Greetings...and I want cookies.

The tree is up. The lights are up. The stockings are up. I haven't bought a single godddamned gift yet. I will, though. It was a little odd this year because of the circumstances that exist in my life thanks to the events of 2007, but nonetheless, I am determined to have a good Christmas this year. Even though I won't have my kids on Christmas morning, I am still going all out with the cheer. I love Christmas. I love cookies. I love the smell of a fake tree in my living room. Most of all, though, I love buying shit for people. I just get this buzz about going to the store and getting rad stuff for the people that I love. Also, I have a feeling it is actually gonna snow this winter. I have nothing to base that on, just a hunch.

My great smelling (fake) tree!


My son eats with no shirt on. He's a big fan of "Rescue Me"...


Anna loves Pier One. Not really, but she wanted to hold the catalog up to let us all know how materialistic she really is. But we already know...

2 comments:

EPiC said...

Hey dood-once you bring my mixer back, I'll make you some cookies!

micasue said...

dude, i am gonna lace your coke zero and neurally reprogram your christmas syntax.

Nah, I'm just joking. I won't really do that.