Sunday, December 16, 2007

My feet can't take the weight of one...much less two.

Man, the stuff I do for my kids. I'll just go ahead and say it...I am the most awesome dad in the universe. I do more with less than anyone that has ever lived. Ever. Not even the richest oil baron's kids would disagree with this statement. For my daughter's birthday, I decided to redo her room a little. This is how it sort of looked before...


Of course, I had already started taking things apart when I remembered that I wanted to document how awesome I am, thus the mattress already being gone, but you get the picture. This is what we wound up with at the end...


Yeah, that's right. A loft bed. A computer. A desk. A dresser. Praise me. What you can't tell in that picture is that I got her a rad lamp, too and that I cleaned her room.

Her birthday party was this past Saturday. As is usually the case with parties directed by her mom, I am relegated to a background role. People ask me "and who are you?" Just her dad. It's okay, except for the fact that I am always behind the lens so there is no documentation that I am actually at these functions. Ah well...to hell with it. Here are the pics...





This one will get me in trouble with Mica...



They had a pirate pinata that got blasted in half by a crazy little girl there. I mean she frigging destroyed that thing.

We were celebrating Raven's birthday, too.

Anna's mom has a rad dog...

Anna flying the Roger...

The kid was stoked to get Matilda, it would seem...


And on an unrelated to anything note...I bought this snow globe back when Anna's mom and I were still together. Actually, I might have bought it before then...but somehow she ended up with it. And seems to like to taunt me with the fact that she has it. One day, I am gonna steal it.


So, there you have it. The most photo intensive blog post I have ever made. Jeebus.

1 comment:

micasue said...

Wow, another great pic of me. what else should I expect from such a loving BF?
I can only wonder what's next for me in your blog world.