Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vacation? Um, I hardly knew her?

This is supposed to be a vacation for me this week. I rarely take what would be considered a chunk of time off of work. So this was a big moment for me...I was really looking forward to decompressing a bit, drinking some beer, painting some cabinets and riding some BMX. Well, that got blown the fuck up yesterday.

I just want some smooth sailing. It seems I am always weathering some sort of storm. If parenting stuff doesn't kill me, the broken AC will. Please...if there is something resembling a god...please...take it a little easy on me. For just a little bit. Please?

Sold the D70. I have a plan. I think. These were the last shots taken with her...

Johhny C up the tree on campus. Not the skatepark. We rode street.


Corey Mac 180 up the stairs...on CAMPUS. Woo!


Mean muggin...


Fuck you. I'm an anteater.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF!? Where's the nose-bonk/wheelie?

It felt to good to be on unsculpted, not perfect concrete!!!! i'm thinking we need to do it again soon!

STREET RIDAZ!!!!1!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a week off...

micasue said...

Quit your bitchin kitchen
Let's get an Obama sign today!

Anonymous said...

Pooh on Obama

Anonymous said...

anonymous is hating!

Anonymous said...

Why do people that "struggle financially", want the "false hope" AKA take all your pennies that are left with all the taxes? Not sure I am understanding that one?
And NO our place doesn't have a McCain sign just listing to all the blah blah that political figures spew.

Stephen said...

Because maybe people that struggle financially see the benefit of pooling what resources we have (ie tax money) to achieve a better end. Whereas the rich republican right believes "what is mine is mine and fuck you", people like me see the folly in that way of thinking. I guess we could let it escalate into class warfare, but history has taught us that sort of thing never ends well for the money side of the battle.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to free market democracy my communist friend. I work hard for my money or lack there of and I don't want to share with everyone....not everyone deserves it. Everyone has a choice and others shouldn't have to pay for them.

You rock though dude don't take it personally!! It is just politics and it is all a bunch of bullshit!