Monday, October 8, 2007

A journey not a destination.

I had an "I get it" moment today. It happened while I was pushing a cart at work that carried a monitor and keyboard for a new coach out on the floor. For whatever reason I understood everything for about 5 minutes. I saw how and why I was capable of doing whatever I wanted to do. I felt like I was ready to step forward and snatch my life out of the jaws of mediocrity...and I still feel that I can. I have a plan. I think I can make it work.

Today is the other Monday. That means a couple of things to me...it means that it is the last day that I wake up next to Mica for a while, but it also means that I get to pick my children up after work. This is my week with them. This is my time with them, my opportunity to make my impression on their lives and I hope that it is a positive one.




1 comment:

micasue said...

what's your plan, stan?