Friday, October 12, 2007

Wishes for fishes.

So, Al Gore won the Nobel Prize. I was excited by this because I thought that surely, this would be the nudge that got him into the presidential race. I would vote for and support him with much fervor. I think he would make an amazing president...not that the bar is all that high right now. But, it appears that he is not going to run because, as he says, Hilary Clinton's "political machine is unstoppable". I mean, I will likely vote for Hilary, if for no other reason because that would probably mean that Bill would have some input into things, but if Al is a choice, I would totally go with him.

Damn. This guy would be awesome.


Also, Albes has my frame on sale and I want it badly. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

micasue said...

I have a blog post with that almost title, where I made a wish cake. So you can have a belated wish come true and get your bike thing...