Saturday, March 15, 2008

Coldburger in paradise.

I has a cold. Actually feel better today than I did yesterday, but still. We took the kids to the park the other day and had a good time...Garrett is totally fearless. He'll slide down anything, face first, sliding on the knees, on his belly...whatever it takes. That's my boy. He might look like his mom, but he acts like me. I'll take that all day long. Anna has that in her a little as well. She'll hang from stuff, try to skate, try to jump off of stuff...so I am a proud pop. I love those damn kids.

Finally got a flash, so I'll have some better night shots at the park soon. Really, I'll just have better shots, period. STAY MOTHERFUCKING TUNED.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! Tell Anna cool bling on her pants :) Auntie Amy misses them soo much! She could be here swimming in our ghetto blow up pool with Lu today! I am also strikin up the grill for a little london broil this evening so come on down and over :) Seriously when are you comin back to Austin????

corey m said...

next time you go to Austin I better be invited too!!!

I can't take the grief and agony again!