Monday, March 31, 2008

Fate is a cruel mistress.

So, I make a new friend to ride with at the park and hard cider and a scooter take him from me. Fucking hell. Get well soon Nate. Get well...

Tonight I sat and watched the new Odyssey video. It's very awesome, but I am not sure if it is a "pop it in and get pumped to ride" video. "Chill Bro" is one of those videos. The Odyssey vid is more of a production...I dunno. It's like you are watching something more substantial than just a BMX video, which is both awesome and distracting. I need to see it again, I think.

Went to the park and saw old skating buddy Jamie Smith. He is P R O and was more than happy to do a few for me while I got the lighting dialed.



Then I asked Z-Biggy to get awesome. He replied with a tweaked as fuck footplant over the spine. He's too good at everything.



I am working on procuring some radio slaves, so hopefully the flashes won't show up in the next batch of pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these. You should print some photos out and we should go shopping and to the cereal bar this week!

mica!