Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two Jakes. Two of them.

They are from the Jay Cee, and they rip rip rip rip. One I am familiar with, one I just met. Both are good fellas and just kill it on the BMX. And they don't mind firing out tricks for me to take pictures of.

Jake I know up close...I wasn't ready for him, but I took the picture anyways.


Same Jake and the tuck no hander. He actually did this for me multiple times because I kept missing it. Thanks, bro.


Final one of this Jake. He again obliged my request for multiples. I liked the panoramic feel of this one...


Jake that I am not so familiar with...

X-up in the bowl...


Invert into the blue. Blue shows up so nice...


WITH THE GRIZZZZZZZZ!!!111111ONE!


I finally did an alley oop 270 on the hip. Yay.

1 comment:

micasue said...

omg,i am using a pc to leave this comment. i miss my mac, can't wait to take her to the hospital.
lovely photos as usual. pretty happy sky